2. Hourlgass by Myra McEntire was an AWESOME book. Loved the time-travel twist (of course I would), loved the oh-so-handsome Michael, and loved how much Emerson kicked complete butt. Can't wait for the sequel! Why didn't I post about this?! The book deserves raves!
3. I'm not going to qualify this guy as crush of the week because I actually saw the movie last weekend, but I loved Jeremy Renner in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. There's something about that guy... Can't wait to see him in The Avengers.
4. Zombies are NOT sexy. Why are people trying to make them so? Yuck. Just yuck.
5. I CANNOT get my eating under control. It's not like I'm pigging out like a maniac or anything, but I want so much more than 1000 calories a day (or 20 weight watchers points).
6. After a break, I'm going back to Sway for some editing from my first reader (thanks Emily!).
7. I'll admit I first heard of the Vitamin String Quartet from Vampire Diaries, but I think they're awesome. Check them out doing Coldplay's Clocks.