1. Last night I watched the movie Street Dance. Like all dance movies it had occasional weak dialogue, cheesiness, and predictability... but the dancing didn't disappoint. Once I got over the initial shock that it was British (I don't know why that shocked me but it did, I just wasn't expecting it), I really enjoyed the movie. If you like dance movies, give it a try.
2. In that movie was this great song called "Life Is Beautiful" by Vega 4. I've been listening to their whole album today and it's pretty good. Give them a listen, especially that song- it's beautiful.
3. I heard another song in the store the other day and loved it. Reading a magazine this morning I found out the song is called Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. It's an amazing song- listen to it!
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out on DVD on November 11th. Yay! Can't wait for that.
5. Crush of the Week: John Krasinski. I watched Something Borrowed the other day and I just love him in that movie. *Spoiler alert* I really wanted her to end up with him in the end. It made sense to me in the movie (even though it didn't when I read the book because his character isn't as important). He's just so endearingly cute.