1. If you're a Twilight fan, you've probably already watched the above preview for Breaking Dawn Part 1. And, if you're a fan, you might not like the fact that I can't help laughing every time I watch this preview. I am a Twilight fan, and I can't wait for this movie, but it's very funny to me how dramatic they're trying to make it. But maybe it's just me.
2. Speaking of Twilight, someone needs to give RPattz a brush. Seriously.
3. Major kudos to Reese Witherspoon who told the crowd at the MTV Movie Awards that it's okay to be a good girl. That you don't need raunchy tapes or reality shows to become famous. Way to go Reese!
4. I saw X-Men: First Class last weekend. I thought it was a good movie although not everyone I saw it with agreed. It gets major brownie points because I think James McAvoy is a fabulous actor.
5. If you haven't seen Ramona and Beezus (or is it Beezus and Ramona? I can never remember) then you should. My daughter is reading the series and its such a cute movie.
6. How is it that Divergent is already being made into a movie? It came out as a book last month and I haven't even read it yet! (Okay, so they're not exactly casting yet but they've already chosen a screenwriter.) How does this happen??? It's like I Am Number Four- already a movie out on DVD and the book hasn't even been made into a paperback yet.
7. I'm so happy that So You Think You Can Dance is back. ***Cue the big Mary Murphy scream now***
8. Has anyone watched the older version (1981 I think) of Sense and Sensibility? I did last weekend. What is up with the crappy ending?
9. Speaking of Jane Austen movies, I just bought this boxed set from Costco that has not only that S&S, but the older versions of all her works. I can't help but love the newer ones better although I haven't watched Persuasion or Northanger Abbey from the set yet.
10. I'm still majorly skeeved out by Bentley. He just makes my blood boil.